Raspberry Cordial and the Stupid Pink Stick Men

The opinions and images contained within this Blog do not reflect those of the hosting site and are not based on those of real people or events. Meaning, just because it looks and sounds like you, doesn't mean it IS you. Get over yourself!!! Read my comics and eat saturated fat...

Monday, October 30, 2006


Promises... Promises... Oh CRAP!!

Well, as my legion of fan noted the other day, I have broken my promise of posting a little tid bit every day and haven't in fact posted since erm... the 20th [insert cheeky and winning grin here...] I could say that this has been due to deathly illness or unforeseen technical issues... I'd be lying.



It is down to three things...

1- A crap week which would have taken all of the bandwidth in the universe to rant off


2- A general sense of grumpiness due to the fact that Chris now has a Blog and it's funnier than mine

3- I suck and am lazy...


This is me sucking...


Of course this isn't actually me but I fear photography like the Aborigines- although for other reasons. Where they fear losing their souls to an overzealous cameraman, I fear losing my anonymity to a bunch of pervy teens who think it's funny to stalk me online because I have boobs. That's not to say that I think myself a hottie or anything but you never know who is reading your work...

Anyway, no more. I pledge, nay SWEAR that I shall post something on every weekday that I am not otherwise unable to get to a PC. I think it very sweet of my readers to say such wonderful things about my pointless little notes on life and indeed to miss these little meanderings. So for you, I promise to be better.

I might also add that I have recieved some pretty lovely feedback about both my little hand drawn characters and also my rants. Two items that I wasn't sure about adding. However, due to popular demand, I shall be stepping these up in my little posties. Watch this space...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home