Raspberry Cordial and the Stupid Pink Stick Men

The opinions and images contained within this Blog do not reflect those of the hosting site and are not based on those of real people or events. Meaning, just because it looks and sounds like you, doesn't mean it IS you. Get over yourself!!! Read my comics and eat saturated fat...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Damn You, Daylight Savings...

As my frequent reader, nay, army of fan may remember, I posted a blog back on Thursday, November 02, 2006 conerning the perplexing science of time travel. More specifically if eating tons of rubbish during the hour you eliminate during the winter Daylight Savings change over would in fact add weight or simply cease to exist since the hour also ceased to exist...


As you can see, yes, yes it does...

There I was all slim, strapped in to my bikini and ready for summer then at the stroke of midnight like the pumpkin in Cinderella (in fact I could BE the pumpkin in Cinderella) it all came back to bite me on my enormous arse...

Let this be a lesson to you boys and girls... unless you have a flux capacotor and a strange yet somehow appealing scientist friend who is not at all creepy for hanging out with 17 year old boys, LEAVE WELL ALONE...

2 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I have a follow up post in the wings regarding my lack of visitors and faith in a tracker email. Short version, I oopsed.

Oh, and fantastic name by the way.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Collin said...

You're Nate? (Just catching up on comments. Look at me being all swift.) Well hi! Your first comment on my old "Is it just me?" post didn't have a web address attached, so I couldn't link to you. I will shortly fix that.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home